So you’re about to shoot a green screen video. Green screen is easy but there are a simple few things to keep in mind:
- Don’t wear green (any shade) and don’t wear anything with a tight, intricate pattern (it’ll look psychedelic during playback).
- Avoid anything with a big logo unless it’s your logo or something directly related to your business (EX – your brokerage or one of your suppliers).
- Jewelery is fine but keep in mind that anything jangly or dangly will likely get picked up by your microphone. Basics like a wrist watch or a wedding band are great but we suggest not going full Mr. T.
- With hair, the goal is to keep it under control. Any puffy styling could result in green screen challenges.
- Don’t worry about memorizing the script. We’ve got a teleprompter you can use.
When you arrive, we’ll get you set up with a mic and shoot a little test footage. It typically goes quite quickly – from the time you walk in to the time you walk out should be 45 minutes to an hour. It’s very casual.
Anything else you’d like to know?
If you have a question that wasn’t answered here, call or email us for the answer. Click here to send us a message.